Comments on Blog layout:
- Make the images larger.
- Include Bibliography for blog entries 0 reference the info/quotes I’ve used from websites and books.
- Make sure that I credit my own work in the subtext of an image. Include size and material where relevant.
- Make tags and navigations for blog so its easier to view.
- When generating ideas of the back of blog posts, when I’ve pursued an idea make sure to link back to original post.
Practical research actions:
- Watch ‘Gulag’ Documentary on BBC which covers Russian Detention Camps
- Research into ‘Inconography’ as a process of editing history.
- Look into the removal of religious imagery through the religious reformation removing images.
- Elizabeth Price describes the production of her work (massive tape ball made for PHD exhibition) and the discursive production of work becomes laborious.
- Research Performance art as objects can be a more subtle reference to a laborious production, ‘Durational performance’ might show time consuming work more explicitly.